Friday, November 6, 2009

Paul Frank and my wife Anne

My name is Paul and me and my wife, Anne, just moved into Manchester. We just moved from Japan because of the great rice fields in Manchester so we thought we could hit it big there. We definitely arent poor, but we arent rich either. We moved to Manchester because life in Japan was a little tougher than it is here. We lived in the mountains and fed off of the local indigenous creatures. We were also samurais. My wife Anne Frank is a skilled blade smith that specializes in assassination samurai swords.

3 comments:

  1. I find it very interesting that you and your wife are samurai's I did not know Frank was a Japanese name. Also, if you plan on moving to Manchester because of the rice fields, then you are going to the wrong place. Manchester is a city; there are no rice fields.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, in Japan women were not allowed to be Samurais. And Anne Frank isn't a Japanese name. Also, I'm confused as to whether your wife was a Samurai or a sword maker (neither of which would have been possible, due to discrimination towards women in Japan)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cal,
    Just telling you that you're not getting blog credit for this. Not only is it historically inconceivable, but also very late.

    ReplyDelete