Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Manchester-Story

Hi, my name is John and I'm a farmer living in the countryside. I am 35 years old. I have a wife, Angela, who is 25 and we have a child on the way. The reason for our relocation to Manchester is our baby. Although I make a decent amount of profit through farming, it is starting to become very expensive, especially when owning a combine. If we decide to have more children, I will have to find a job that offers more money. This way I can support a large family. This can only be achieved by moving to a big city, such as Manchester. Although I have not found a job their yet, I know there will be plenty because I have many other friends in the city who tell me about opportunities. If we choose to permanently settle in Manchester, once I have a steady income, I will provide my children with tutors. This way I can give my children an opportunity that I never had. With a proper education, they will have no problems finding a job, and supporting a family. I want my children to exceed my own success as much as possible. However, I take pride in being "middle-class." It gives me a sense of modesty-being able to not extend myself too much, but also not be labeled as impoverished.

No comments:

Post a Comment