Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Manchester story

My name is Jacques Pierre XXX. I am the wealthiest British aristocrat around, and I am the baron of this surrounding area. My wife Elizabeth and I grew up with money in our baths instead of water. We had so much we even had people brush our own teeth, and physically walk us around the house. It was inevitable that two such rich and fine people would one day get married, so that the wealth was doubled. We have one son named Frederick XVI. Frederick is too good and smart to be roaming the dirty streets that those savages who run our farm live on. We pay for the best and most educated tutors to come and teach Frederick all of the schoolwork that he requires. My son will not be a thief and pickpocket who steals for a living. My family has owned a farm for very many years, and that farm still exists today. It was the provider of such glorious wealth for our family. We have hundreds, maybe thousands of workers who patrol and maintain the garden, because we can afford it! That's only counting the farm. We have many servants patrolling the royal garden, the royal mansion, and you can't forget about the kitchen as well! We have the best cook in all of Manchester! Awwww life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment