Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Extra Credit Post: Reflection of Game

In the game, I was in debt the first round because the Industrialist wouldn't take my kids to work for them. They are both old enough but one of the factories wanted more older women rather than children. So in the first round I didn't earn enough money. Then in the second round prices went down and the Industrialist took my whole family. They paid me more than they had in the previous round but I think that there was some sort of change and because they also made more. But after the second round I was out of debt. I didn't buy any luxury items because I wanted to make sure that I would have enough money for the next round. I am not sure if that was the right choice but my family is just going to have to be happy with the "poor" options. I think that this game was kind of confusing and I missed the beginning of class because of a doctors appointment which may have included some information or explanation. I think that if we go over the different times and why each thing happened and what shifts were made to cause these different effects, then it will be really helpful in learning what happened and what it was like.

No comments:

Post a Comment