Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Story...

hello! my name is Elizabeth and I am 27 years old. My husbands name is David and I have two children, Martha and Thomas. We have always lived in the city of Manchester. David's father was a very wealthy man who inherited a great amount of money, and is in David's hands now. Before our marriage, I also lived in Manchester with my wealthy father only. My children are very intelligent and are given home schooling in our grand house each day. Me and David believe that education is very important, especially for Thomas, because he will grow up to have his own family. We have many maids in our house, and just like many other women, I like to keep my home beautiful and classic. I teach Martha the little needs as a woman so that she will be prepared to run as a house wife. From this, you can tell that we are determined to be the "old rich class." 

No comments:

Post a Comment