Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Moving to Manchester.

Hello, My name is William Peyton and I have been asked to describe to you my life. I'd like to start with my family if that's alright with you. My first son, the oldest, he be called Jimmy he be 17 years old next month. Now my next son, Lucas, he be 14 years old in about three months. The only woman in my life be my wife Loretta. We've been married probably 18 years now. She be the love of my life, and I am glad I chose such a wonderful person. Now, my family and I have recently moved from a smaller town named Chelsea to join the rest of our friends in Manchester. Chelsea was one heck of town if I'd ever seen one. We lived on a nice farm, we would farm all day and most of all morning trying to make a living. My sons and I would go outside and do lots of hard work while my wife churned butter and prepared meals ready for us when we got home. We all have decided to move to the city because we are no longer needed. Machines are taking over our farms. People are being replaced by things with minds of there owns, and I don't like it one bit. You see, once we gotta a nice really expensive machine we don't need to do no hard work on the farm. And if we ain't doing no hard work on the farm then we got nothing else to do. The city is new, the city is interesting and by golly jee the city is different. Something I needed and my sons and wife needed. I can't wait to see how my life gone change once we in the city. What else can we do but sell our house and move to Manchester? I'm ready for some change.

No comments:

Post a Comment