Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Liam Ross

My family and I moved to Manchester recently after running from what is now Turkey over conflicts with the government. I dont want to bore you with this story about my troubles in the past and my family have decided to put those years behind us. My name is Liam Ross and I like to call myself an inventor. I have had numerous inventions that I have been trying to sell over the past couple years all across the world but have yet to make any true income. My other job is a tailor, but this is just so I can get so money to provide for my children. There names are Jasper, Sarah, and Hazel. There are a handful especially for a single parent. My wife died right after Hazel was born by Romanian bandits. It was a tragic events and I have tried to find a women to fill the void my children have had in the past 3 years, but no one has stuck. This is another reason I have moved to the city, to find some one that can take care of my family while I invent and am at work to clean the house, etc. I am very excited about this move to Manchester, mainly because of the increased population, increasing my chance to sell my inventions and make so real money. Also I feel many of my inventions will be very useful to city-folk like this machine that I call the typewriter. You can write out all of your letters in this machine and it prints it onto parchment. I am very close to making this invention available to the public and I think it will be very popular. Enough about me because I want to talk about my children. Jasper is my only boy so he is the only one to go to school. He is learning to become an apprentice for a gunsmith, and hopes that he can one day learn how to make high powered guns that the armies can use. Sarah is a maid for the gentry even though she is only 12 and I am hoping I can marry her fairly soon. Lastly, Hazel is only 3 but no one can watch after, so I have to take her to work with my because I cannot afford a sitter to watch over her. I am sure once I find a wife, she can do this for me. Well that is all, and I am very excited to see how my life turns out in Manchester.

No comments:

Post a Comment