1) Melt, Carl. "Eyewitness: The Golden Triangle Poppy Fields". January 2002. BBC News. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/1768035.stm accessed on (May 04, 2010).
Talks about the actualy poppy fields and their effects on Thailand and the rest of SE Asia
2) Fuller, Thomas. "Notorious Golden Triangle Loses Sway in the Opium Trade". Septermber 2007. NY Times. http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/11/world/asia/11iht-golden.1.7461246.html?_r=1&scp=3&sq=golden%20triangle&st=cse accessed on (May 04, 2010).Talks about the decline of this opium trade and how the UN is cracking down on it
3) Fuller, Thomas. "Khun Sa, Golden Triangle Drug King, Dies at 73". Septermber 2007. NY Times. http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/05/world/asia/05khunsa.html?scp=5&sq=golden%20triangle&st=cse accessed on (May 4, 2010). Talks about the drug lord dying and it's effect on this trade and the SE Asia economy
4) Patton, Joseph. "South East Asia: The Golden Triangle". March 2006. Drugpolicy.org. http://www.drugpolicy.org/global/drugpolicyby/asia/seasia/ accessed on (MAy 04, 2010) This is very factual and talks a lot about the percentage of the economy etc.
5) Chouvy, Pierre-Armuad. "Drug Trade in Asia". April 2002. Geopium.org. http://www.geopium.org/drugtradeinasia.html accessed on (May 04, 2010) This ones talks about the effect this trade has on all of the Asian countires up to Japan.