Monday, September 28, 2009

Vlog #1 on Private Revelations/Religious Experiences

Vlog #1, Part 1: Does Religion Deserve Scrutiny? Should Religious People Have to Provide Evidence for Their Claims?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghbjkqwCXFQ&hd=1


I've made a video based on the discussion we had in class the other day. It is pretty much self explanatory. Also, its my first video blog so go easy on me...

Although I'm not presenting this in class, i think it fits the criteria of a synthesis.

I created something to present for the class in 5-10 minutes (PowerPoint/video clip/speech), that presents an interesting point beyond the original document (in this case, a point beyond our discussion in class) and supports it with evidence.

The next video I make will have to do with the veracity of the Bible, and other evidence Christians use to back their claims.

1 comment:

  1. wow my video blogs can't compare to this at all. good job cy.

    ReplyDelete