Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Reflection on Debate

The preparation process to me was very difficult and confusing. I feel like we had little time to actually research our witness and then know everything about that person in less than a week. It was confusing because my teammates and I didn't communicate as well as I had hoped. In addition, I can't exactly say much at the moment since I haven't even presented yet. In addition to just working within a team, I realized that in order to have a stable group you must research your information as much as you can possible. As for learning study skills, I found out that using Google docs is actually a great source of writing down your information especially when youre working with a group. What is great about Google docs is you and your partners can be writing on the same document at the same time just on different computers since it is on the internet. Lastly, I learned that if you have a short period of time to finish a project, you must work your hardest at the tasks you are given.

No comments:

Post a Comment